In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to National Products Fulfilment Pty Ltd. Your access to and use of all information on this website including purchase of our service/s is provided subject to the following terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended.
We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
Our Website Services
- Our services are provided to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
- All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are exclusive of GST. We endeavour to ensure that our price list is current. On acceptance of our service agreement you would have received and accepted our price list. If required, you can request a copy of the price list by contacting us as per our contact details listed below. We reserve the right to amend our prices at any time.
- Our terms of payment are set out on our service agreement provided to you on setting up an account with us..
- We strive to ensure that our services are described as accurately as possible on our website and the service agreement provided, however we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we become aware of any inaccurate description, we reserve the right to correct any error or omission.
- Packaging and postage is an additional charge, calculated at time of purchase.
- When you order from us, we require you to provide accurate data of your customers details including name, address for delivery, email address, telephone contact, product codes, descriptions and quantities as well as shipping methods and any other data relevant to the orders. We undertake to take due care with this information; however in providing us with such information you accept that we are not liable for its misuse due to error in transmission, virus or malware.
- Once your orders are shipped, you may not cancel the orders.
- All risk of loss or damage to the goods remains with you at all times.
Refund & Rework Policy
- If you believe that your orders have not been shipped in line with our service agreement or have not otherwise met your requirements please contact our Customer Service Department IN WRITING, within seven (7) business days and a representative will be happy to help address any general issues you may have with dispatching your orders.
- If you do not contact us within this time frame we will assume that your orders were dispatched in a satisfactory manner and will be under no obligation to provide a refund or rework. Once you have contacted us, we will then require five (5) business days to determine if a rework or refund is appropriate, or to advise you if additional information is needed to process your inquiry. If we request additional information to verify an inquiry and it is not provided within a reasonable time, we will be under no obligation to provide a refund or rework. If we determined that our service is in fact un-satisfactory or has not otherwise met our obligations, one of the following two resolutions will be offered:
– We will re-work and re-ship your orders at no additional cost to you.
– We will refund you for the value of the products (at cost) including shipping fees.
- Where applicable, a refund will be issued within ten (10) business days of our acceptance of the mistake.
- Where applicable, a re-work and re-shipping will completed within three (3) business days of acceptance (subject to product availability) or such earlier time as we may agree to.
- Refund or Re-work does not constitute an admission of liability. The Client indemnifies NPF and its directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all losses, claims, actions, proceedings, liabilities, costs or expenses of any nature arising out of or in connection with a breach of the terms of this Agreement or any act or omission by the Client or its servants, agents or contractors.
- When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use.
- You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
- Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
- The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
- This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
- Linking our website is not permitted. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of such linking.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials.
- All trade marks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
- Any comment, feedback, idea or suggestion (called “Comments”) which you provide to us through this website becomes our property. If in future we use your Comments in promoting our website or in any other way, we will not be liable for any similarities which may appear from such use. Furthermore, you agree that we are entitled to use your Comments for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without compensation to you or to any other person who has transmitted your Comments.
- If you provide us with Comments, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of such material including its legality, originality and copyright.
- Whilst we take all due care in providing our services, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
- We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
- From time to time we may host third party content on our website such as advertisements and endorsements belonging to other traders. Responsibility for the content of such material rests with the owners of that material and we are not responsible for any errors or omissions in such material.
Limitation of Liability
- To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the services again or payment of the costs of having those services supplied again.
- We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from services we have supplied.
- By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
- These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of NSW and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in NSW and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
- If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.
Our Contact details are as follows:
National products Fulfilment Pty Ltd
6 Ross Place, Wetherill Park NSW 2164
Ph: 1300 882 318
Our Company ABN: 56 100 588 289